Milestone dates for Doing Business 2019:
- End of January – February: questionnaires distributed for Doing Business2019 data collection.
- March: open call to WBG colleagues and Executive Directors to send updates on ongoing reforms expected to affect the Doing Businessindicators.
- Late June: the Doing Business team circulates its “reform update memos”, a compilation of the reforms the team has captured thus far in the data collection cycle in the areas measured by Doing Business. The memos go to WBG regional colleagues.
- July – mid August: Written exchanges with government officials about the data, ahead of the publication of the report.
- Late August: Bank-wide review of the draft Doing Business 2019 report. The updated reform memos will be sent to Executive Directors.
- Late October: release of embargoed report to senior management and Executive Directors.
- October 31: Doing Business 2019 report official launch date.