Become a Contributor
Join the World Bank Group’s Doing Business Team!
The World Bank Group is seeking specialists to participate in its pro bono global research project. The Doing Business Report is a publication of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation that benchmarks business regulation in 190 countries worldwide.
Who can become a contributor?
- Commercial lawyers
- Trade logistics specialists
Why become a World Bank contributor?
- Utilize your expertise to improve business environments worldwide;
- Establish and maintain contact with the World Bank and the IFC;
- Join a global network of more than 12,500 professionals;
- Requires only limited time commitment.
Become part of this exciting project today!