Become a Doing Business expert for the World Bank Group!
The World Bank Group is seeking specialists to participate in its pro bono global research project. The Doing Business Report is a publication of the World Bank Group that benchmarks business regulation in 190 countries worldwide.
What does it involve?
- Once per year, answer questions about business regulations for a topic or topics of your expertise
- Questionnaires are emailed to experts within the first few months of each calendar year
Who can become a contributor?
- Trade logistics specialists
- Utility providers
- Public agencies
Why become a World Bank contributor?
- Utilize your expertise to improve business environments in your economy and worldwide
- Establish and maintain contact with the World Bank Group
- Join a global network of more than 13,000 professionals
- Requires only a limited time commitment
Become part of this exciting project today!